Saturday, November 28, 2009
Facebook is taking over blog already. Now almost everything is just Facebook.. Anyway just update for fun.
Had been, have been and still will be training like mad. Its abit overworking now, but who cares? Youth is my wealth now, just keep doing what i want, old already then say, since we are all going to die anyway.
The biggest change with me now, is not my body mass, but my character. Im becoming more fuck up, losing more and more friends. Im constantly from time to time living in hatred and vengence, going out with my friends like a log like that. Girls see me also get scared away lah.
I want to take away the hatred from myself, but i also want to keep it. Its the reason why im training, making me stronger and stronger. But its also making me a far too serious guy that makes me frown all the time.
I like to win, i do anything to win, sacrifice anything to reach my target. I also know that this will one day, lead me to my doom. just to win, i offended alot of people and lose friends, why i cant be like my mum? NOT saying that she is a loser, but she always back-off and rather let me win, because she knows how to feel that there is something more important than winning. I'm feeling like a cold blooded freak now..
~me~ at
6:04 AM