Sunday, October 25, 2009
Happy birthday to Charles and Ben Goh. Hope you guys can pass time faster in NS, then ORD soon. Time pass very fast indeed, the last time i thought of army during my year one in poly seems like a week ago. Soon, attachment is going to start, term break, exam and that's when i'm going to leave all my dear friends.
I may seems strong to alot of people now, but i'm seriously dam scared of trying the Commando selection. My mind is weak, my stamina is not good, i'm a heavy sleeper, and alot people keep saying those got muscle people usually first to drop out because of these and that. I use to have a motivation to do everything, now that it's gone, i felt so lost.
I can't believe that i'm really going in so soon, and i won't ever be a teenager anymore once i get in. I'm about to enter into adulthood and leaving many regrets, seriously just FML. "Worry is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do, but it won't get you anywhere", i guess i have to start training up myself for army. Learn to give up my thoughts of relationships, don't wanna get pricked again.
~me~ at
7:05 AM