Monday, October 5, 2009
First of all, a big big thanks to Holden and Wei Cong! Thanks for being so patient with me. I've been emoing for a bloody bloody long time, and might still be for quite some time, but no matter what, BIG THANKS TO YOU GUYS! Thanks Wei Cong for the sandbag, i'll take good care of it, if you need it back just tell kay!
I really understood how it feels like when people say "you only learn to treasure when you lose it", its just like you see someone slowly walking away from you, and your legs are tied down to the ground, yet you struggle very hard to reach for it. I failed to be a nice person, and i'm learning it the hard way now.
Alot of songs lyrics started to make sense to me these days, if only i had understood them earlier. Maybe i should start believing in myself..
~me~ at
9:00 AM