Friday, April 17, 2009
Week 0 is over, Business got CHAMPION for the 5th time yo! Food min was dam zai, we rock to the top top top FOODMIN ! I yelled at some SL in front of freshies, made them pai seh, felt abit guilty. But well, its my PRESENT for them!
Shenglong hen kai xin ya, suo yi bom cha cha
Bom cha cha Bom cha cha
Bom Cha cha Bom cha cha
Bom cha cha Bom cha cha... BOM..
CHA CHA BOM!!!
I see you see me i see you washing clothes with UIC
UIC ohh UIC, Foodmin 1 big family !
Knocked out from Camp, got myself alot bad reputation from it. Steamer, stealing people's rice, jerking and so on.
I told my sensei i'm stopping Aikido, he said alot things to me, and when he said "i don't want to lose a student like you". My heart dropped into a deep deep valley, i hate this kind of feeling. I'm having a mixed feeing now and it feels dam bad..
Why did i want to get stronger? I cant think of the reason why..
~me~ at
8:43 AM