Monday, November 24, 2008
Recently, had some events that i cant forget, all about "friendship". Mango onced asked, how long do you think friendships can last? Even a 20 year old friendship can be destroyed in a blink of eyes. Its like climbing up a cliff, the higher you climb, the more painful it is when you fall. Though that night i didnt say anything, and keep shaking head, it does not mean i disagree, i'm just too muddle head. I know somethings but i couldnt express it, or give advice or even comfort you. I admit i'm really a lousy friend, even to my other friends around me.
When i see my friends around me smile, i always thought they were really happy. This may not always be the case, they may be smiling, but they are having alot sorrows which they wont tell you until you ask. How far do you go to understand them deeply? A true friend does not only shares his happiness, but also his sadness..
Through these events, i've learn more about myself, i realised that i had really too much bad points that makes me a fuck up person. Mango gave me a good lecture that night, and i come to realisation that not everyone is like me, can take words directly. I'm too used to being direct and this is why i usually neglect other people's feeling, regardless with good or bad intentions. Perheps i need to learn more about EQ, to understand people better, communcate better.
Also, hardly people confide to me their sorrows, i'm seriously lousy and sucks when people tell me he/she is sad. I can only "err", and stare.. I simply hate myself all these time, USELESS ! I admire people who can easily make friends and know what to say at the right time, i wish i were like them. People who can always forgive and forget easily, always smiling and clam all the time.
~me~ at
8:41 AM